welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Wednesday, February 08, 2012


Here's the photo of the  fab  Bead Soup that I received from my partner Bonnie:  www.jasper-moon.ca
  These are some of my favorite colours... I just love putting BLACK in my designs...  The cream colour beads are actually carved bone... I have never used real bone in any of my creations... so this will definitely be something out of my comfort ZONE.... but I am up for the challenge...  The tiny black bicones are Swarovski crystal  (another of my favs... I just love anything sparkly as witnessed by all my t-shirts with sparkles & rhinestones on.    
The light green  crystal rhondelles are a fav. of mine as well.
The black faceted beads will add some weight to my design..
Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Glad you like the bead soup I sent to you, Fay. I've got some design ideas in my head for what you sent to me. Now it's time to start putting it all together.

http://jaspersgems.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Lovely! Have fun creating.

Ann said...

Elegant color combination. It will be fun to see what you've done with it on the third.

Joanne said...

Gorgeous soup, I look forward to your reveal :) x