welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Monday, February 13, 2012

Here it is    Monday....... I am so behind....
 On Friday ..My dear husband decide to rent a JACK   HAMMER  & rip out about 50 sq. feet of tile which was very Securely  affixed to the cement base.... WELL... it took him 8 hours of hard labour... (Something like having a baby????)  to rip it all out... after about 2 hours ( I was away having FUN... giving a talk about glass to 14 home-schooled children... &  then they all made a  simple bracelet with beads)  HE  took a look at all the dust that he created & then decided to put up some plastic.... by then it was way too late.... the dust was everywhere....We have finally  finished cleaning up most of  the dust ..but we still have a few rooms...  The door was closed to these rooms so its not urgent that they be cleaned......
Today  I gave a lampwork  class and was all prepared for 2 students but ended up having 4.... some kind of mix up with the front desk......All one can do is suck it in and carry on...  Never let your students see you are a bit ruffled....It all turned out well in the end.... (Fortunately I am always prepared  with more supplies than I actually need!!!)

I have a private student tomorrow afternoon.... so my bead-soup mix will have to simmer on the back burner for a few more days....

Now I have to go  down to my studio & whip up a Valentine's Card for My dear husband!!!!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: