welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just making a few more focal beads so I can complete the set that I have in mind for my ..bead swap partner...  I have an idea of what I want to send her.

IT'S 16 below zero... (and going down to -19 tonight) that's centigrade.. that is
2 degrees in farhenheit.. it's pretty darn  COLD..  had to venture out  today
to pick up some more propane and glass rods...  all in all the roads were O.K.  & after driving in Montreal & Toronto in the winter it is a piece of cake here... especially with snow tires on... 

Am going to hunker  down tomorrow as the high is going to  be   -14...   a good time to  spend on the torch plus it adds some heat to the house... a whole   day spent in  in the studio will be fab!!!!! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: