welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Saturday, January 14, 2012

I've entered a contest..well..not really a contest... it's a bead exchange where someone sends me beads, etc.  & I send another person some beads, etc. then we all make something out of our "stash" ..post it in our blog.... & see what we all come up with.... Fantastic idea......... I am just trying to figure out how to add the
"bead soup badge" to my page here... I am going to have to get my fab. daughter
to help me....as I am somewhat techno challenged when it comes to doing anything like that....cutting, pasting, copying, etc. is a bit beyond me......looking forward to see if I get picked!!!!

In the mean time here is the  www.prettythingsblog.com/p/bead-soup-blog-party.html      for Lori's blog & all things bead-soupy!!!!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: