welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Where did all the time go??   Got my partner from Lori over at prettythings.....  Bonnie and   I  are paired up again....  that makes it easy-peasy.... I know what I would like to send to  Bonnie over at JaspersGems... just have to make the beads... 

It's a bit hectic here right now... we live on a large lake and  it is fulllllll of water.. so much that it it just about over our dock... we had to put big barrels and sand bags out to keep the water from going into our little cabana that has our well in..  We have had so much rain in the last month....all the rivers are overflowing and washing away buildings, etc.  Hope we don't get any big wind which will make bigger waves!!! Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: