welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Friday, December 02, 2011

WOW....can't believe it is December already...Got most of my Christmas shopping done...alright I admit it was pretty easy.... the  husband did it.....I am so lucky in that department..... He researches everything & then goes out, buys it, wraps it &  sends it, etc... so all I have to do is sit back & relax....O.K... I do have to make some butter tarts....

I've been doing some repairs on stained glass pieces for other people...also making some more Christmas cards.... I will post some pics.  when the light is right for taking pictures.....

The Potters & Artisan Show was another success...Thanks to everyone who dropped by!!!

The classes went well this fall...met lots of great new people!!! Now I have to get the schedule ready for 2012...Want to try out a few new ideas....
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: