welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Going on a road trip to Vancouver.... It's our annual Delbrook  High School... Girls Pot Luck Dinner... actually it is the "Appy"  dinner & dessert....  We have been doing this since day 1 of our 'Grad'... I have not been to so many but in the past few years have attended... It's great to get together with   Col, Judy, Sue, Pat, Arlene, Ardath, etc...
Hope the highway is O.K... it can be very tricky... but with a new Truck & new  winter tires it should be a piece of 'cake'...
It's always nice to see Vancouver at Christmas time...very festive and of course
the shopping!!!!!  Don't get down there nearly often enough...

Just finished my Winter class schedule.... hope to be at the Rotary Centre  every Monday.

 I have added a few new classes to my schedule.... Done   some  research & developement.... and some inspirational designs came to mind....

Do check out my Web site:  www.faywolfendendesigns.com
 for more info &  samples of my work.... should be out middle of Dec.

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Mongo Goofy said...

Interessting read