welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Sunday, May 24, 2015

New Post..

It's been a while since I last posted. Spent quite  some hours doing the Swap & Hop blog hop.. I did manage to get thru all the blogs.. wow  What a lot of talent...  and those seed beaders ... I just don't have the patience for all those tiny little beads...
So many lovely designs and the array of beads...  boggles my mind. 
I have been busy making some linen necklaces... I sold all that I had.. they are very popular.  I wear one to fill in a low neckline as they are adjustable.


I make them in black or natural linen and have made some with white polyester yarn(at least I think it is synthetic as I bought a large stash at the Women's Shelter Thrift Store.) I added a  3mm AB Swarovski crystal at each end and did a large wire wrap at the top of the heart.  It seems that I am doing a lot of hearts lately...
Here's the white one....
Got to get back to my torch this week.. I bought some lovely glass rods while I was in Toronto..Want to make lots of hearts and focals which I am going to put on Etsy.. stay tuned..
I am finally over my flu.. but still have a gum infection so have been taking it easy.. but all in all.... Life is Good...

 PS... my son comes next week for a visit so looking forward to his trip here.  Must go and get all his favorite food...  He likes all things healthy and pretty much the same as us...
Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! This is absolutely lovely! Specially a white necklace! I will share this post with my writer from http://www.best-essays.co.uk/, she will love it!