welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Sunday, May 04, 2014

Fused Glass Pendants with Grade 1's

Here's all the 82 fused glass pendants that I did with 72 grade 1 students and 10 teachers...  They picked out all the colours to glue on the black glass blank & I then fused them,  glued on the bail and added the neck cord!! Just in time for Mother's Day.  The little ones were so excited and followed orders pretty well.
 
Now I am just fine tuning my jewelry pieces for the great BEAD SOUP BLOG HOP which has been delayed until next Saturday.  the 10th of May.. Can't wait to show what I have made!!    I seem to be gravitating to a lot of turquoise lately.... guess that's because my birthday is in December and that is my stone.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: