welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

What a  fabulous  day weather-wise... went for a walk just before dinner... Could not have been better.. Trying to get in shape for my high  school's 50 year reunion...  where did all the time go... I still am thinking I am 21 years old..
I guess the old adage that you are as young as you feel  is still true!!!!!  Did a big  spring clean up of my studio today... Wow.. the stuff hiding in there... I think if I haven't used it in a year then it should  GO!!  Did some fusing of the pendants that  my   different groups did.. they turned out fab!!  It's a lot of work but worth it to me to be teaching  people the wonder of ART  !!!  no matter if I make any $$ or not!!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: