welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Here it is October already...Turkey time..no less....I haven't posted in a long time.. I have been preoccupied with worrying about my Grandson's long battle with a leg infection.... After 4 surgeries (plus getting C-Dificil while in the hospital), after  five weeks in the hospital he is finally on the mend and back home.  It will be a long recovery with lots of physio..  4 more weeks of intensive anti-biotics... Finally he is back at school.. trying to catch up now.. good thing he is a great reader....   Also great that the barista  ( formerly known as my husband & chief maker of the morning lattes) was able & willing to fly to Montreal to be the  hands 0n  guy to get everything sorted out....and back on track.... HE has been gone for about 5 weeks now, & I now know how lucky I am to have him, because he does most everything around here... I have had to learn to do all the stuff that he does.... Including draining the underground irrigation!!!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: