welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Sunday, February 21, 2010

QUOTE for the week-

Creation is the Artist's True Function
Where there is no Creation there is no Art...Henri Matisse (1869 - 1954)

Had a busy time last week.. taught a lampworking class and a fused pendant class. Great people in both classes.

Did a little skiing..Big White was fabulous.. The Grandkids are doing very well considering they only started skiing last year..


I'm busy designing bracelets, etc. for an up & coming show up at Summerhill Winery..It is called "FABULOUS FINDS" an Artisan & Collectors' Show Sat. March 27... 10 am - 4 pm.
SHOP HANDMADE - SHOP VINTAGE

I will be sharing a table with my daughter, who does vintage wares..do plan to drop by... Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: