welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Well..things never turn out how we would like them..I had all my ducks in a row..that would be pieces of glass in my case...
After my last class I returned home only to have a phone call from my cousin saying my Uncle had passed away.... We were going to Vancouver anyways...so we spent the whole 4 days throwing stuff in a gigantic dumpster.. I knew he liked to keep & collect things.. (cameras especially..over 300 of them) but no idea he was such a hoarder... One dumpster later and another to fill...
Anyways..another trip to Van. on Mon. And a quiet family graveside service for him as he left no instructions for his final demise...
Soooo .....we just have to wing it..
My husband and I came back vowing to get rid of all the extra stuff we have surrounding us...
All this stuff just creeps up on one... I think we can get by on very little because we all have our favorite things.. and use only maybe 40 or 50% of what we have....
So another job to do in the near future....
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: