welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Monday, January 15, 2018

I'mBack

 Can't believe it has been almost a year since I last wrote   A very busy year teaching at my studio at the Rotary Centre for the Arts, a few shows, cleaning up our cabana down at the lake which was full of mold after the lake came up about 6 feet higher than normal (we lost our dock in the whole process)  A trip to Laos, Vietnam & Cambodia in the fall.

We have had a crummy winter so fall.  Lots of snow and roads covered with ice 

The deer have  finished off our cedar hedge nothing left of this hedge now   It is such a problem..nothing seems to keep them out   they are so hungry  with snow covering everything.
 
Looks like it is time for the annual Bead Peeps Swap N Hop...
which I  am totally up for !!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: