welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Life

Sometimes life just gets a bit overwhelming... My dear Mom-in-Law passed away last week at the age of 98  after being in palliative care for 5 months. It was actually a blessing as she was in and out of consciousness for the past month and was wasting away physically.
It seems everything just left my head and I totally forgot about the Bead Hoarders Blog Hop among other things.. I am just consulting my calendar and realizing all the things I have  to do next week.   Like make some beady jewelry out of my stash of 'special beads'  I have been saving.  I sure have lots of those.
Also have to get ready for a show and sale at the care home where my Mom(passed away a year ago Sept.)   and Mom-in-Law lived for the past 9 years.  The Good Samaritan Society where they lived took such good care of them and we are really grateful for their care.
My husband & I are no longer the 'sandwich' generation and it feels really weird.
Anyone else have that experience.
Must go now and pick up a million seed beads that I just spilled on the floor.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: