welcome to my blog faywolfendendesigns@yahoo.ca

WELCOME to my BLOG....

Friday, March 30, 2012

Well..I'm back home and itching to get back to work... all things glass of course..
had a great time skiing in Whitefish, Montana and even got some ideas for some kids classes....  But before  I left I was contacted by a  school teacher and she wants me to do a glass fusing pendant class for her grade 1's & grade 2's... I said YES..    I would love to do that... kids are so creative & it's amazing at what they come up with.... So that fits in with what I learned about the classes in Montana!!
Anyway right in Whitefish.. there is an Art Studio for the community... they do workshops on painting, pottery, ceramics, and glass fusing.  So I gathered a few ideas there!!!!  Maybe I  will even offer the glass fusing classes in my studio @ the R.C.A.
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: